Visits to the primary medical clinic are offered through a “first come – first seen” walk-in clinic for the uninsured and underserved without a medical home (see hours below).
Primary care includes diagnosis and treatment by staff and volunteer healthcare professionals, with the focus on acute issues such as upper respiratory infections, sore throats, mild dermatology conditions, and injuries such as sprains and strains. Support for some chronic conditions such as hypertension, diabetes, asthma will be provided on a limited basis.
Services that exceed CHFC’s capacities, such as radiology and laboratory testing, are offered by one of CHFC’s many partnering organizations.
No appointment needed, see us today. Bring ALL current medications with you.
CHFC does not provide the following services:
- Combative Sports Physicals
- Controlled Substances
- Erectile Dysfunction
- FMLA (Family Medical Leave Act)
- IDOT Physicals
- Leave of Absence Paperwork
- Long-term or Short-term Disability
- Methadone or Suboxone Treatment
- Pregnancy Care
- Sexually Transmitted Infections Care
- Social Security Disability
- Veterans Coverage
- Workman’s Comp
Medical Clinic Hours:
- Monday: 8am – 1pm
- Tuesday-Friday: 8am – 10:30am
- Saturday-Sunday: Closed