Community Health Free Clinic
947 14th Avenue Southeast
Cedar Rapids, IA 52401
The Clinic is located adjacent to Jane Boyd
Community House near Metro High School
and Bender Pool.
view map, directions & parking
- Free Medical Services are provided for the uninsured and underserved patients of Cedar Rapids, Marion and the surrounding areas in Eastern Iowa
- Primary Care Health Clinics
- Dental Clinic
- Eye Care Clinic
- Other Community Organizations, including hospitals and medical organizations, cooperate with the Community Health Free Clinic. We supplement care that is available elsewhere.
- Volunteers provide staffing for all areas of the Clinic. There are many opportunities for people wishing to volunteer.
- Private donors and organizations provide operating funds and gifts-in-kind for the Community Health Free Clinic. Your support is needed for this Clinic to fulfuill its mission.
- The Galbraith Schimdt Society has been established to recognize and honor donors who contribute to our endowment fund or make a planned gift to the clinic.
News and Stories
top of page
site directory | contact clinic | privacy & site information
Mission: To provide Medical and Dental care to the uninsured and under-served
of East Central Iowa through model Community Partnerships.
©Community Health Free Clinic. All rights reserved.