Founded in 2002, Community Health Free Clinic (CHFC) is a public 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that provides free medical, dental, vision and prescription services for those without access to or the ability to pay for healthcare in our community. CHFC never charges for our services and is not reimbursed by the government. We are funded through the generosity of individuals, foundations and corporations.
Our Mission, Vision, and Core Values
Our Mission: To alleviate human pain and suffering by providing access to and delivery of compassionate healthcare.
Our Vision: A collaborative network with healthcare for all; connecting patients with providers and increasing access to medical homes.
Our Core Values:
- Healthcare – Inability to pay should not prevent people from receiving healthcare.
- Respect – All persons deserve to be treated with dignity and respect.
- Collaboration – Community partnerships, volunteers and paid staff are essential to accomplish our mission.
- Stewardship – Effective utilization of resources permits us to assist more people.
- Education – Promoting patient education and healthcare system awareness facilitates improved health and utilization of resources.